Welcome to Sunrise Farms
With a presence at the US Dressage Finals for the past six years, the team loves to see horses they have selected, imported and sold also at the Finals competition and doing well for their owners.
Shelley and her students have amassed National honors and year end awards in the United States Dressage Federation (USDF), the International Andalusian and Lusitano Horse Association (IALHA) and Arabian Sport Horse Nationals.
From training level to Grand Prix, each rider gets the individual instruction needed to succeed. The horses are cared for 24 hours per day on the couple’s 15 acre ranch just outside of Gainesville Florida. The horses get plenty of turnout on big lush pastures and opportunities for trail riding and cross training on the adjacent 50 acre property.
Sunrise Farms Sport Horses features:
- A full size dressage arena with Fiber enhanced footing and a mirrored wall
- A 60-foot round pen with Fiber enhanced footing
- Miles of trails for quiet hacks in the country
- A concrete barn with 14-foot center aisle, rubber mats, automatic waterers, climate controlled tack room
- Large, safe grass pastures
- Cross training for Sport Horses
- Full training and boarding packages
- 24-hour onsite care
- Individualized feeding programs